Wednesday, January 24

I'll consider this option.....

Yesterday the baby took a header out of his kicky-bouncy chair... the one that works great for infants who cant sit up yet and fling themselves around. The kind that has a crotch-snap 3 point harness that parents like me don't use... you know what I mean. The funny thing was (if these things are funny) was that I was literally in the middle of the sentence telling Em that I thought we needed to think of a new type of baby restraint system for the two chairs we have (bouncy and swingy) because I thought he looked ready to throw hims..... (bonk went the boy at that moment) ... himself out of them... just like that honey (scream goes the boy) - anyway he's fine. He has a nice little dime sized bruise to match his buddies who are all starting to stand, pull up and try to climb and thus are all falling on their heads & getting little cuts & bruises.

Today I was this on Daddy Types ----

I think it might be a good option.

No comments: