Saturday, February 10

Newfie Blues

Despite the impossibility Blasto does seem to have the Newfield Blue Eyes....



(Newf (aka Dan), Olivia, Mr. Monito, & Em)

People are saying more and more that he looks like me... I don't really see it & neither does Em. He does look like my dad as a baby to me - and I would post the picture to prove it but my dad said he would write me out of the will if I put his baby picture on the internet. When I visit Em's folks and look at baby pictures of cousin Mathew I think he & our little monkey look alike too - but I think that may just be a way that very pretty little boys look at this age.

He is just so bright & alert and happy that it kills me. We got really, really lucky on the baby temperment with this guy (something that surprises both me & em every day). Even this week while we deal with conjunctivities and a cold at the same time he is still being sweet & cute when he is awake.

I can't believe its been 9 months already ... and he is standing & sitting & eating & hugging & laughing & maybe getting some teeth - like the t-shirt says He is a Rock Star.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: