Wednesday, May 9

Pooped


This is what it looked like at our house last night - note all the dirt between the monkeys fingers - he was filthy and there was no energy left over for baths. I found myself not really sleeping for the second night in a row --- I just wanted to stare at him (well at both of them really) - a desire that I'll indulge on special occasions like this week but that I am hoping to get over soon since my ass is now DRAGGING.
I can't find the words for what magic they bring to my life ... I try and I stumble around with I love you's and such but I think they get it.
Especially in the morning when it is all squeels and giggles, or when its bedtime and Em is reading him his stories and I listen to them laugh and play. My heart does keep just cracking further and further open - the words sound kind of stupid but the feeling amazes and awes me.

No comments: