Monday, September 15

Good Morning --- Americah

is doing a train trip across the US & the 3rd stop this morning is Stockbridge MA in the Shire. Yesterday we were with Grandpa playing in the Stockbridge park & playground then getting Ice Cream for the boy down main st.... where we sat in front of the Red Lion Inn and watched James Taylor do his soundcheck for this mornings show. I kept trying to call Amy B. cause I know she LOVES her some sweet baby james... but I kept loosing my cell signal (thanks Verizon Wireless). I took some photos with my phone & I will try to post them later today when I can sit at the other computer.

In other news we are hammering out the details for our upcoming trips - 1st to NY for Cathies show at the Guggenheim & High Holidays with Em's folks, then to SF for Yom Kipp at CSZ and up to Mendo for Mel & Vejay's wedding !!!! I am excited, but also a bit overwhelmed with the details to deal with to make it all happen.

No comments: