Monday, March 14

Counting, measuring and ttc

Today I started officially watching & counting. Got the thermometer by the side of the bed & I'll start checking for my Basal Body Temp every morning before I move - at least thats what all the books say to do. I printed out a calender/chart thing from somewhere on-line & also book-marked a chunk of "ttc" or trying to conceive web-sites & blog entries. I would like to find some other butches who either have done this, are trying or are thinking about getting pregnant. I feel sorta out here on my own even though I know that there are other butches who have wanted to bio-parent.It's very odd to be entering into a relationship with the "femaleness" of my body after nearly 30 years of trying to ignore just that. I guess I sorta feel like a seahorse

No comments: