Tuesday, June 28

What you get with your D & C

Free High -

They get you really high when they are giving you a D&C – that’s a good thing. When Jean and I were walking from our parking spot to the dr’s office I realized that I needed to pay attention to where the curb was because my feet felt like they were very far away from my body. Then I think I pretty much did everything I could to just be out of my body for the next chunk of time. It wasn’t too hard while I was yet again ½ ass naked on the exam table – I leave my body pretty quick in that position. The procedure itself didn’t hurt to much – and it did go really fast although it felt like it was taking forever. The longer she went the more I was cramping so by the end it was pretty owwy. This is such a crap bad way for things to go. After the doctor left I took a look under the cover at what she had “evacuted” – it was pretty much all fluid, bloody fluid – a lot of it more than I expected. Maybe I shouldn’t have looked. I don’t know. There’s a part of me that wanted to know what’s inside me. Jean brought me home after and I laid down (thanks Kathy for cleaning the room for me) and slept for a few hours. By early afternoon I didn’t have anymore cramping and wasn’t really bleeding either. A lot better than I had expected.

No comments: