Thursday, November 23

Things I do when the baby is sleeping (& I can't) ...

[A is for age:] 42 almost 43
[B is for beer of choice:] Beck's Nonnie
[C is for career:] FTM - full time mommie-daddie
[D is for favorite Drink] Coffee, then tea - hot & iced, then milk
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Diaper Bag
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Still the soundtrack from Wicked - Dancing through Life, Defying Gravity, Loathing etc
[G is for favorite game:] Peek-a-Boo this week
[H is for hometown:] Born in Spokane WA, raised in San Francisco
[I is for instruments you play:] the radio
[J is for favorite juice:] I like a good juice mix - little of this little of that surprise me bartender, surprise me
[K is for kids?:] just the one
[L is for last kiss?:] See K above --- fewer kisses from busy mommy these days but gummy slobber kisses all day long from the baby boy.
[M is for marriage:] Yup - gotta love that Mass. for the big gay marriage.
[N is for full name:] Yup - I have one.
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Post-Partem with the lil Monkey
[P is for phobias:] Spiders, Snakes and Nuns
[Q is for quote:] "Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine." -- Patti
[R is for biggest regret:] regrets, I've had a few
[S is for sports:] Motorcycling.
[T is for time you wake up:] when the baby cries.
[U is for color underwear:] Blue, black, white, green...
[V is for vegetable you love:] Artichokes
[W is for worst habit:] I bite my nails.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] teeth, and my leg after a bike boo boo
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Soups this fall
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Sag sun. Gemini moon. - cause I was born on a full moon.

No comments: