Sunday, December 3

6 Month Compilation



More photos of the boy from Grandpa Phil, or Grandpa "Oh No" as I am calling him.

I really can't believe how incredibly cute this kid is -- & yeah I know every parent thinks that their babe is the cats pajamas - but I can only say MEOW.

Before going to bed tonight we listened to Mommy Em's Blasto songs on the computer -
Polyphonic Spree "its the sun" and Blackbird by the Beatles (yeah) - which we modify slightly by inserting the name Blasto where they say Blackbird... anyways he jumps up and down & smiles & giggles and waves his arms --- its pretty cool.

We miss em when she's working though.

Next week we go to Seattle and Portland for a quick trip - I am so excited to see Deb & for her to see how big monito is, and to see everyone else in Seattle and the GN clan in portland & I will get to ride the train with the boy which should be a lot of fun. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, your son is adorable! i'm at work (my current rotation is ridiculously laid-back), and wanted to pop in and tell you how much fitz and i miss you guys. hope boston is treating you well :)

Sarah and BB said...

He is so adorable! What a handsome little guy!

Have a great trip!