Friday, August 15

Playing Catch up

It seems like I haven't had the chance to sit at the computer and write much of anything up here of late. Or it may just be I don't have lots to say to the internet space right now - its like a lot is going on & nothing is going on - 'cause life is a lot of the same.. and really do people want to hear about the schedule of my day in toddlerhood again & again?? (okay this is where you say yes we DO!!!) - Also most of the folks I know in real life who read this blog just got an email from me with all the absolutly wonderful photos done by our wedding photographer Anna Kuberberg so your not necessarily feeling the lack of looking at the cuteness that is our kid.


So to remedy that here is a shot of the monkey from yesterday. This is him in the middle of a game of pretend tennis with me. This was a first - normally when we walk through our park there are people out on the two tennis courts so we have never tried to play there before. But more interestingly this was the first time he has done a long drawn out pretending game with me of this nature. I would "serve" the invisible "ball" to him making a fun pow sound.. then he would run around the full court ending by batting the "ball" back to me with his own version of the pow sound. We did this until his hair was literaly stuck to his head with sweat from all the running. THE BEST PART - I barely had to move - he's so good that he could hit that pretend ball RIGHT TO ME!!


NEXT PHOTO


About a week ago the digger returned to our street to dig up the fire hydrant and re-plant it -- I think its some deal to keep the Union busy 'cause they seem to do it every couple of months. Anyways - as you can see the lil Monkey grabbed his digger and brought it out to say hi to the big digger and then we both sat on the stoop in the rain & mist and watched as the work progressed.







FINAL THOUGHTS

Some of you know that Em always said she wanted twins....


so I've been practicing.

No comments: