Friday, October 3

Brooklyn Style

 


Here you see the lil monkey enjoying the ride infront of the local Park Slope Pizza etc place. You might be able to see the bruising that is coming up on the side of his head from the tangle with a local girl where she walloped him right off the top of the playground slide - enough to make me nearly drop my tall St@rb*cks Mocha as I went running to triage his fall - moving (yes) loss of consciousness (no) screaming (yes) blood (no) - & offer the all healing b@@b. When he was recovered we all made it to dinner just fine (well without my waterbottle which was lost to either the playground or the st@rbucks store - but either way it was a Nalgeen that I probably shouldn't have been still using for myself anyway...

So despite this small trauma We had a great beginning (& continutation) of our visit to NYC.

(more to come...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: