Saturday, November 8

Frisco Kid

The boy is 2 1/2 years old now. We are talking about school (daycare) and he still seems way too little to me to even be considering such a thing - but all of our friends are looking to start next fall when they are 3. Developmentally he is SO SMART (yeah thats my professional opinion). He talks circles around his mamas, he has taken to singing constantly around the house - as if life is a musical in which he is the only cast member. He is all about cars, trucks, motorcycles and diggers. He is still a big booby man & still sleeping in his mamas bed. Potty training appears to be uhmmm... just around the cormer - the other day he carried the potty seat over to me and announced that he was peeing in his diaper -so thats something. He is in his two's - He has a pretty good whine, and has times when he gets so upset that all those words he has completly fail him and all he can do is make some god-awful screeechy sound. He likes the word "no" - unless we are using it. If Em says no to something he immeadeatly turns to me and asks for the same thing - as if I didn't just hear her say no. And if I say "What did Mommy say" - he'll tell me that she said no - so funny.
Bath time is probably the best time of the day, snuggle in the morning time is a close second. He is just incredibly sweet and funny and generally fun to be around. I count my blessing - for him & for Em pretty much every night before I fall into crazy exhausted sleep.

No comments: