Monday, August 21

New Adventures

Well life this week has been chock full of new adventures. First- I rode a bus... yes this is not the first time in my life I've ridden a bus BUT it was the first time I rode one in Cambridge/Boston AND it was also the first time I have navigated public transit with a wee one and a stroller - Not an easy feat - especially when another mama tried to get on the same bus and our two strollers couldn't pass each other in the Aisle.

So I felt guilty taking the space of three handicapped seats.

Our bus journey commenced from Mass Ave where I had just had another First... breakfast out at Mass Ave cafe - a total dive that may have good mexican food - I just had a gringo breakfast - blueberry pancakes quite tasty. And I had had a quick hang in the Hamilton St park with Monito when we hopped the Number One bus to Newburry street where we lounged at another cafe --- then we took a window shopping walk down Newburry where I felt like I had been transported to a weird cross-breeding of Chestnut St in SF and Christopher St in NY.

Then we took our second bus ride home... Whew... big day for baby & daddie

No comments: