Sunday, August 27

Sunday Morning Happy Man....


Here is monito enjoying some time on that red & black playmat that every baby has at some point - I'm not sure if he's happy with the hanging toys or just with the fact that he is getting some nearly naked time with me oohing and ahhing over him. Today we may try going to a local toy store for some sing-a-long action... its threatening rain but hey I am feeling invigorated by the suddenly "cold" Boston weather that feels like a nice hot day in San Fran.

Emily and I bought a couch yesterday... I discovered a new trick - to do big stuff with her on post call days - she is so TIRED that she is completly compliant - We bought the sofa that the nice older sales woman told us we would like... we sat on it - Emily said she could fall asleep & we paid for it... Delivery sometime next month!!!!

Next big deal... a TV woo hoo

Missing everyone in SF - & happy birthday wishes to Roseanna, Virginia and Dennis D. Posted by Picasa

No comments: