Thursday, April 20

BABIES

Both Maya and Margaret had baby boys yesterday!!!! And now they are next door to each other at UCSF. The JMP gals dropped into see Maya today & I joined them after scarapy. Maya looks GREAT & the baby is really cute as well. She told us a chunk of the birth story and it wasn’t too bad – I guess its never too bad when you’ve got your perfect baby at the end of the day.

It did make me feel safer & a little less freaked out to see them all doing so well. I definitely like the feel of the Homestyle/St Lukes option better than the feel at UCSF – the halls sorta vibrate with the anticipation of an exciting case – I don’t want to be an exciting case – I want to be a really really boring birth – routine, as expected with nothing too exciting going on.

Both Maya and Margaret had some D-Cells at the end stages and had some scary moments- but like I said as soon as you know baby & mama are fine then every birth looks like a good birth.

I am glad that we all got to do belly photos together at the baby showers. Hopefully they will shoot copies to Em at some point and I can post them here.

No comments: