Sunday, April 23

SHOWING THE HOUSE

We are starting to informally show the house to folks – friends and friends of friends. It feels really weird on one hand, but also like a move away from inaction on the other hand. I so don’t want to leave my home – especially now when I am supposed to be all about nesting – and instead I am supposed to start tearing my messy little nest apart!!!!

Anne Williams is thinking about moving in with her mom & they think the house may be a good fit for them, and Jenny from the JMP needs to move into SF in a place where they can keep their dogs. In addition Steve & the Prochovnick family are sending over some good long term friends who need to move back into SF after living down Skyline for the past years.

I am excited that it looks like this process may be fairly painless, but I am so sad to be leaving our house.

No comments: