Monday, April 10

Emily Came Home..... YEAH!!!!!

So Em got home for her birthday. I am so happy. For a few reasons... I am quite proud of myself for actually driving her car to the airport & picking her up at close to Midnight on Saturday night. (go me!!!) I have that feeling the rest of you may remember from when you were perhaps 16 and driving for the first couple of times on your own - like I am such a rockstar for not killing myself on the freeway.

Also I just missed her sooooo much.... and I need help now to pick up anything thats on the floor... by next week I'll need help to tie my shoes.. So I pretty much needed her home.

We saw Lily & Eric last night for B'day dinner & Sopranos

We went grocery shopping at Rainbow & had vietnemese for lunch & em rubbed my ankles before bed ... really how much better could a birthday get.

No comments: