Wednesday, September 20

Baby goes boom...

Okay so it turns out that there IS a reason why these swingy chairs have straps in them.... same reason why they are so LOW and CLOSE to the ground. Yep, once your kid starts wiggling themselves around they can wiggle right out of these puppies. So, Monito took his first tumble - as I sat at the computer basically looking on nonchallantly (bad mothering magazine Sept 06 Issue) - but he took it great - Just looked up at me sorta surprised as he lay on the floor. No crying, No bumps (that I could see or feel).

So now the boy is pretty content to play by himself (maybe he did bump his head ??). He is listening to music as I vacuum (Thank you again Kathy B.) the office and hallway and Swiffer the kitchen. I also find myself doing non-necessary but compulsive "cleaning" such as rearranging the books on the bookshelf because they just don't look right to me. When Em is next home alone she'll probably re-do my re-do .. oh well. And continuing the project of MP3ing all of our CD's into the computer memory. What I should be doing is paying bills and making sure all the thank-you cards have been written and mailed, walking the dog and doing the nasty dirty dishes... BUT I hate those chores... waaahh.

I also submitted the boy to be studied at Harvard by the baby-studiers. I am not sure if they accept premies.. but if they do it could be fun.

I still miss my old life & home really really bad... Em switches to nights next week and that means that We'll be getting to see more of her. ... isn't that ass-backwards ??

No comments: