Wednesday, June 25

Okay a Meme

How long have you been married? First Marriage was May 2001, MA marriage was Sept 06. Together longer than that ____________

Where did you meet? Through her ex. and then we got to know each other through our bookclub.

How long did you date? see the blank line above ... it was awhile but I'd have to look it up.

How old is she? Mid 30's

Who eats more? That would be me

Who said “I love you” first? I probably said it first, Em was more skittish, but she is the one who proposed.

Who is taller? Me - I eat more!

Who sings better? Ummm she does by a long shot

Who is smarter? Well she's a doctor & I'm a lawyer - so you decide.

Whose temper is worse? Her temper is faster to flare, but its over quickly. It takes a lot more to get me mad, but then I stay mad for 5 - 10 years.

Who does the laundry? I "do" the laundry, but I don't fold it or put it away... so it ends up on the floor in a big heap & I just keep washing the same clean clothes over again.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is there a "wrong" side?

Who pays the bills? I pay them but I am spending Em's $$.

Who cooks dinner? If dinner is getting cooked then em is doing the cooking. I do make a mean top ramen.

Who drives when you are together? Em drives cars I drive Motorcycles, and I now drive the car when she starts to fall asleep.

Who is more stubborn? I'd say em is.

Who kissed whom first? She kissed me when I was too weak from a cold to fight her off.

Who is the first to admit to being wrong? Generally I'd say that Em is loath to admit that she is wrong, but perhaps that's because she isn't wrong very often. I am wrong a lot & pretty free to admit it - although I maybe a bit slow to do anything about it.

Whose parents do you see the most? Em's now that we are living on the East Coast, my dad when we are living in SF.

Who proposed? Em did. She told me early on that I was not allowed to propose & that she would if and when she was ready... her idea was to propose to me with her wedding vows, but she didn't quite do that. She did propose (with a ring) at a pretty fancy schmantzy BBQ Meat Restaurant & at first I thought she was joking around.

What’s her best physical attribute? Calves - hey take a look sometime.

Who has more friends? She's a resident - they aren't allowed to have friends.

What are you most proud of her for? Its probably a tie between who she is as a mom & what she is doing to be a doctor.

Who has more siblings? We both have two full sibs, but I win if we count halvsies. She has two brothers - one older, one younger & I have two sisters - one & two years older, and two younger half-sisters and one older unknown (adopted at birth) half sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? The little Monkey Boy.

No comments: