Monday, June 16

Wedding Belles & Bois

Hats off to all the California couples that will be streaming and stumbling to the Alter over the next few months!!! Tonight at 5:01 pacific time I intend to raise a glass of the best bubbly grape or apple juice to toast you and all of us who are NOW officially & legally married in yet another great state in this Union of Ours. I am not sure if this means that Emily & I have gotten ourselves YET ANOTHER Wedding Anniversary (May 27, 2001; Sept. 07-08, 2006) not too mential all the "lesbian" anniversaries that we have (First Date, First Kiss et all).

Below ... some wedding photos --- ah memories


Em and I in Sept 2006 getting ready for our second wedding, but first "legal" one.


Daniel (Em's baby brother) got officiated by the state of MA so he was able to perform our MA wedding - not quite the same as the big to do in May 01 with 100 guests and family members but this one got me health insurance!!!


No comments: