Friday, December 19

Birthday Tea

Yesterday we had my "Birthday Tea" at Upstairs - I love the location they are right in Harvard Square -next to the Peets Coffee looking out on "Newtowne Square". They do a tea service through the month of December & welcome kids to it. Kids are encouraged to bring a stuffy to drop off under the tree to be donated for X-mas. We didn't bring anything but the lil' guy wanted to spend some time checking out the many animals that were gathered there. He loved the zebra hand puppets and also really liked the large stuffed giraffe.

I enjoyed having a last hurrah afternoon with Em before she goes back to that residency thing in earnest. It has been a nice break and I'm glad it came when we had so much to celebrate (like a new baby Newfie & Me). Hopefully the lil monkey & I will make a habit of this afternoon tea thingy!!!! I know Auntie woof can't wait till she gets to join in with us as well. Thanks to DGina for this wonderful gift!!

No comments: