Tuesday, December 9

His President

When we see posters, pictures, buttons etc of Obama you can ask him who that is & he excitedly exclaims Obama! Obama! - and if you ask who that is he will tell you that Obama is "My President" - not our president mind you - but his very own personal president.

I don't know if 2 year olds are generally politically minded, but here in Cambridge they apparently are. Our whole playgroup will yell out Obama Obama as they see bumper stickers and house signs. I am taking this all as a good omen. I will let this man be my sons' personal president & I will expect him to take that charge seriously. Hope, Change, Education, Peace, Our Enviornment, Our Economy, Our Rights.... I hope they are in good hands - for my son's sake & for all our sakes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: